Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Little Update...

This week has been a whirlwind. I have been really going through things and changing things around the house, today my focus was the laundry room. I cleaned the entire underneath of the stairs, got rid of junk, and Jim hung a wire shelf for me once he cut it in half, my neighbor had passed it along and it was so huge it had to be halved, it worked because it gave me 2 shelves to get things off the floor in there. 

The kids are combining week 5 and 6 of their lessons, last week was a bit hectic with taking Molly to be spayed, and so we just eased along and were very laid back. So far this week has been good for them though. 

We have really been enjoying the Fall weather, spending a lot of time outside and they have been playing with their friends, I have spent a lot of time talking with the other kids mom, we've really gotten along and its nice to have another mom to talk to.

I hope you guys are all having a good week too...talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...