Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Fall Wishlist...


Fall is sweetly upon us. Its that time of year for apple and pumpkin scents, a bit more spicy scents, warm meals, fuzzy sweaters, jeans, and scarfs. The leaves are changing and so are things in the ladies makeup routines and bags. I know for me personally I like to have a bit more coverage in my foundation, I like a bit more neutral colors on my eyes, even smoked out shades look amazing, I love berry lip colors and a rosy cheek. So, today I am going to share with you my current Fall Wishlist, all these items are available at online retailers which are linked in this post. If you have tried any of these products please share your thoughts in the comments, its always nice to get some feedback before a purchase! 



Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Pallet: This released a while back but I really want to get my hands on it, I have read many happy reviews and I believe this is up there with the Urban Decay Naked Pallets on my list. The colors are beautiful from what I can tell and I feel like this would be a great staple in my makeup collection!

Boots No 7 Eyeshadow Quads: This brand is one of my absolute favorite drugstore brands, and honestly I would about die if the US had a Boots store, I really really wish they did, obviously this brand is sold by Target and you can purchase from their online store which is usually my case. They have great quality in makeup and skincare products and these Quads will be on my vanity soon!

Boots No 7 Perfectly Bronzed Duo Bronzer: I love bronzers they just give that glow all year long!

Boots No 7 Beautifully Matte Mousse Foundation: I loved their last mousse foundation, and when it was going out online I purchased 2 for a backup since I loved it so so much, now they have this little beauty and i cannot wait to try it out and see how it compares to my old staple!

Boyfriend Perfume: I really want a new perfume and this one is within price for me, I have smelled samples and I have to say it is amazing! 

Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Honey Bath: I have never tried a luxury bath soak before, I love bubble baths and being able to just relax and clear my head and I think this would be a really nice treat for me for the Fall/Winter months! Maybe I could get my hands on it!

Bath & Body Works Fall Scented Body Splashes: I love these, I wear their last years editions and love them to death, they are my go to under my perfumes, which gives me my own unique scent, I love them and cannot recommend them enough!

Bath & Body Works Fall Scented 3 Wick Candles: These are amazing and make your home feel cozy, I buy them on sale and use a $10 off coupon from last purchases to help with the bill, they are so amazing, if you want a nice scented candle that lasts, I would say try these! 

Making this list just made me want to snag these items so much more, I hope maybe I can in the near future and share them with you guys. 

Whats on your Fall Wishlist?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...