Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Beautiful Fall Walk...


Today was a beautiful Fall day. The leaves are bright with Fall colors of yellow, reds, oranges, and browns...The sun was shining and everything was glistening outside, the perfect weather for a walk. I got everyone situated, bundled up, and we took of for a 1.5 mile walk today. Isaiah rode his scooter, and Oliver sat peacefully in his stroller looking around and pointing at things. I had a nice time looking around at Gods beauty and thinking while feeling so happy that I got to get some major fresh air today with my little men.  Now its naptime, and time to relax. I hope you guys are having a beautiful Fall day too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...