Monday, October 07, 2013

A Pixie Do For Me!

This past Friday I decided to go and get my haircut. I have never done a pixie but I have always loved them. I gave in and decided that hair grows back and if I dont like it I can always let it grow back. My hairdresser is just amazing, she is so sweet and friendly and always loves to catch up to what your doing. I took her a selection of 3 photos and told her to mix them and just have at it, surprise me. Well, she did, and I can say that I LOVE MY HAIR, for once in a long time, its so easy to fix, just blow dry and put a little product on it and your ready to go, I dont have to fiddle with a curling iron or straightener if I choose to, its just dry and go, and with 4 little people to handle its great for me at this point in life. Its a fun haircut, it looks so much better on my face and my makeup tends to look nicer too. Below are two photos, what are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love & Many Hugs, {Kristen}




1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

    What a change!!! I love it! That will be a super simple style, especially on those mornings when you are crunched for time...which is often when you homeschool, isn't it?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...