Thursday, October 10, 2013

Currently I Am...


Hi, I am alive, I have been busy this week, shuttling kids to school, hanging with new friends, playing with my little people, making time for my babe, and just living life...Here are some current things going on in my life and what I am loving lately! 


Reading: What Are You Waiting For? What Nobody Told You About S*x by: Dannah Gresh; this book is geared towards women and explains the many questions young women and women in general have about Gods view of s*x. I came across this book a while back and just grabbed it off the shelf yesterday, I am on chapter 6 already, cant wait to read a bit more tonight.

Pondering: Gods view of s*x for a married couple, what He truly wants it to be for both parties and how to achieve that in a wholesome way. S*x is always one of those hushed topics you dont hear people discussing, I want to be fully open about it with myself and my husband. I want to be a Godly Wife too.

Singing: Honestly, all day I have been singing There Will Never Be Another You, Another Me by Brady Seals; this was the song that was played for our first dance at our wedding, Jim picked it out, and actually put some thought into the song which surprised me.

Serving: God

Listening: to the little pitter patter of footsteps by my toddler, my daughter talking to herself about a math problem, and my other 2 boys playing the Mario video game...

Planning: what I really want to achieve tomorrow, laundry, some cleaning, re-do my closet, you know nothing really interesting, just Wife/Mom stuff...

Giving: my time to my small 2 boys at home, since the other 2 started public school last week, I have been focusing a lot on the small boys, getting to really know them each and see what they really like to do, lots of playing and games, hugs and kisses...

Feeling: Grateful, I am honestly grateful for all that has happened over the past few months, the ending of a friendship, the beginning of a brand new one, the time I have for my family, the time I get with my husband, just purely grateful for my life right now.

Strengthening: my relationship with God, my marriage, and my new friendship.

Loving: the Fall weather, sweaters, my amazing slippers from my MIL, and copper/cranberry eyeshadow!

Writing: blog posts, honestly I have a few different things I really want to talk about, my brain just jumps so much that I havent really finished them yet. I really do just need to make a list and go from there...

Wanting: A nice warm bubble bath & massage would be great!

Reviewing: some eyeshadows, and a eyeliner; and books of course because I am a reader!

Thinking: honestly about a comment I made to my MIL, long story, BUT, I honestly have no idea why I wrote the comment other than she needed to hear it, and I am glad that I did...the comment was: People only get offended by God when they are doing something wrong...its true but it didnt come from my brain so it must have be God...

Eating: Nothing right now, but I am making BBQ Chicken in the crock pot and it smells AMAZING!

Drinking: Mountain Dew, I ran out of my Wild Cherry Pepsi...sigh...

Watching: I am in LOVE with the shows on TV right now; Hell on Wheels with Mr. Cullen Bohannon is just my complete favorite, nothing like a cowboy with a beard and accent, Agents of Shield, Trophy Wife, and honestly my husband has picked some great movies to watch lately, I have loved the last 3, Chaos Theory, Safe Haven, and A Guy Thing...all great movies!

Excited For: Halloween, its the first year in a while we are celebrating, on the 26th our local Chic-Fil-A is having a Cowtober Fest that is free other than food of course, and then obviously Halloween is the 31st, I am really excited for the kids...

Thankful For: Life, I am so thankful I get another day as a wife, mom, and friend. Obviously I hold many titles and for that I am thankful, but being able to just impact people for another day is something amazing, many people dont understand how much a day means and all they can do with it.

Praying For: Everything going on in my life, my family, and our extended family and friends...Nothing really specific but that God guides us all in the directions He wants for our lives each day, and that we are open to new situations and people...

Whats going in your life Currently? if you share and have a blog please share a link, I would love to visit! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...