Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 Happy Halloween!





One of my favorite vintage pin up artists is Duane Bryers, his beautiful pin up girl Hilda is just amazing, she  isnt stick thin, she looks amazing, and not to mention she looks like the average woman. I just love his art, its absolutely amazing. If you want to check it out you can do so HERE

I also wanted to share a poem/jingle by my oldest, my only sweet girl Gaby. She was quite proud of herself for writing this and sang it to me smiling from ear to ear!...


Enjoy your day, have fun trick or treating if you go, remember to be safe and watch the others around you. If you are going to a party please dont drink and drive, Halloween is fun but its also a time to be smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...