Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Top 5 Fall & Winter Eyeshadows...

Saturday! Wow, it came and went too fast. We were busy today but I wanted to pop in and share My Top 5 Fall Eyeshadows, there are 3 pallets and 2 singles I wanted to share. I typically gear towards darker jewel toned shades in Fall/Winter. I like to be a little more about my eyes rather than my cheeks or lips. I have brown eyes so I think the things I picked out for myself really work for brown eyed girls but honestly they work for all colors. I hope you like them too, if you have tried any of them please share! 


1) Too Faced The Return of Sexy Pallet, it has an amazing 15 shade range, works for all year, and the colors are very beautiful and last a long time. Available at Sephora, Ulta, and Online. 

2) Sephora Single Eyeshadow in No. 05 Black Flame, great for a smokey eye! Available at Sephora.

3) Sonia Kashuk Jewel of an Eye Pallet, it has 12 jewel toned shades perfect for Fall/Winter. Available at Target stores and Online.

4) The Balm Shady Lady Vol. 2 Pallet, comes with 9 shades, works for all year but really great for Fall/Winter. Its available at The Balm Website. 

5) L'Oreal Paris 24 Hour Infallible Eyeshadow in  #556 Smoldering Plum. This is an amazing dark plum purple. Its has some glitter in it that makes it perfect for this time of year, great on a smokey eye too. Its available at your local mass drugstores, Target, and Wal-Mart. 

* Note: Please take into consideration if you like the #3 the Sonia Kashuk Pallet, you may luck up on Targets website verses your local store, they are all clearancing out and going like hot cakes. I ended up finding my own at a Target a little farther away than my normal stop. 

I hope you like these options and that it helps you get a little idea of what to wear on your eyes for Fall. If you want to recommend some of your favorites feel free to leave it in the comments, I would love to know what your wearing this season too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...