Thursday, October 03, 2013

North Carolina On My Mind...

If you read my blog you know that I am from the beautiful North Carolina...I grew in a small town visiting the beach every summer multiple times, staying out all night watching the stars, doing our own fireworks on the 4th of July, the county fair, front porch swings, loud country music, and cowboy boots, girls from the south are not afraid to get dirty...There is nothing in the world like the South, and am so glad I can say I am a Southern Belle. Every time I go somewhere people always ask me where I am from because of my accent, it sticks out like nothing else, even more when I am excited about something...I always seem to get Texas then I shock them with nope NC...




There are actually a lot of famous/well known people from NC...Kellie Pickler who is a country singer grew up only a couple hours from me; and Eric Church another country singer actually went to the same High School as me...his family still lives in the area...



I came across a really cute blog today and it has a great post called YOU KNOW YOUR FROM NC IF...I read it like I was reading my life story...I could venture back to my childhood and even see things I do now that really say I am from NC...



My biggest hope now is that God will move us back to NC in the near future, I know exactly where I would love to be planted too...the beach! I could use some warm sun, salty air, and a ocean sunrise/sunset for a few years...not to mention a constant tan...this CO weather has really not helped this Southern Lady at all, its all dry and changes too quickly...

Lots of Southern Love from Me to You....Kristen









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...