Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Updated Blog Design, PT Conferences, & A Cheap Dinner...

Hi...

I am not lost, I know I know no good things being blogged about since last Friday. I have been super busy though. This week has actually flown by like no other. Its already halfway over, my kids are out of school for the next 2 days, I have parent teacher conferences tonight, and you guessed it, its a Mac N Cheese kinda night here in our house.

We cant all have a 4 course meal every night, well, the majority of nights, now can we?!

Today was spent at home, we watched movies, had French Toast for breakfast, and of course coffee. Who lives today without coffee?!

I got ready and feel pretty good. Once that was over and the little boys were laying down I got to work on changing this blog design a bit. I am one who cannot stand to leave things alone, I have to mess, I have to change it, I have to regroup every once in a while. What do you think? If you like it, you can grab your own for free HERE. The site makes tons of different blog backgrounds for free and they are awesome. I loved this one so much. Its just my style. I tend to always grab my backgrounds from that site, best free one I have found.

In other updates, I will be posting tomorrow afternoon, and Friday, a few things that I am really wanting to share that are Fall related and Beauty related, so please come back and see it.

I also want to know what you want to see here? Please give me some suggestions! We all hit writers block sometimes and I think its good to have options. I have some reviews coming up soon for you too, but I know sometimes reviews are boring, so would you like to see some more personal posts, a day in the life, posts on kids, posts on marriage, you tell me so I can get a feel of where to start taking this blog!



Well my times up I have to go finish some Mac N Cheese, and get little people situated, so remember to give some feedback, and I will post something for you tomorrow! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...