Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Broken Foundation Pump? No Problem, its a simple fix!

Happy Early Thanksgiving! I have been so busy lately, the holidays are a time to purge some items around the house, bake, and overall clean for me. When the kids are in school that is what I am usually doing. Anyways, today I am bringing you a nice little Tutorial. I am sure you have heard of all the de-potting of eyeshadows around the web, but what about those bottles of things we love that have a broken pump? 

The other day I was in the process of getting ready, I had just started and my favorite liquid foundations pump broke, I couldnt get the stuff out. So, I opened it and shook it a little and got done getting ready but this bottle didnt have a screw on lid, so I needed to put it in something that would close and keep it safe. A trip to my local Wal-Mart was in order. I was looking a few different options, and finally I found in the travel isle a travel jar, its a 2 pack of little jars you can use for flying, they come in 3 different colors but I chose clear. I thought it would be perfect for my foundation. It works perfectly this way. 


Here is what you will need:

-your foundation
-plastic travel jars from the travel section
-towel
-wet rag for cleanup in case you make a mess on the jar
-sanitary wipe

Steps:

-Open the jar/jars and wipe them with the sanitary wipe to clean it out good
- beat your foundation into the jar
- Wipe off any mess on the jar
- Put the lid on 

Now you have a nice small little jar of your liquid foundation...no open bottles, no fighting with shaking it all over the place, no making messes and it flying all the place while your getting ready. 

I hope you can try this out sometime, these little jars are great for storing things in, I use them all the time, and better yet they are reusable, just drop them into your dishwasher caddie and use them for something else later! 

Au Revoir, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...