Monday, November 11, 2013

Love & Respect in the Family By: Dr. Emerson Eggerichs {A Booksneeze Review}


If you are looking for a good Christian based parenting book for your parenting struggles, this is one to check out! A Few years ago I read the book Love & Respect for married couples by the author, it was an amazing book for married couples, and he has hit the nail on the head again with teaching love & respect to children for your family unit. I am a mother of 1 girl and 3 boys, they are all different, they face daily struggles that are all their own, and as a mom I want to be able to really “see” them and help them be the wonderful children they are.

The book is divided into three sections; The Family Crazy Cycle, The Family Energizing Cycle, The Family Rewarded Cycle. Each section of the book discusses different ways to help you along your parenting journey. We all have different ways of parenting, some good some bad, but Gods way is the best way, of course we aren’t perfect and we will make mistakes, just like our children, parenting is a learning process, however this book is a great guide to get you started along this road.


I like that the book came in hardcover, its an easy read, its well worded and informational. I will suggest that anyone who is a parent or maybe starting a family read this book, I wish I would have had it sooner, I could have avoided so many things looking back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...