Saturday, December 28, 2013

Flower Cosmetics Skincognito Stick Foundation SF1 Review...

Flower Cosmetics Skincognito Stick Foundation SF1




I want to first say that I love Drew Barrymore’s cosmetic line. I love that it’s available at Wal-mart, I think the prices are great for the products you get to choose from, and the packaging is just FANTASTIC, the packaging is actually my favorite part of this line.

I typically purchase the blush and cream shadows from this line, most other things are not really something I want to try. However, I opted to try the stick foundation, mainly because I wanted something that seemed easier to apply and I could throw in my bag if need be. I found my shade in the stick foundation to be SF1and after wearing it a few times here are my final thoughts on this product.

Pros:
  • I love the packaging; it looks so classy and elegant
  • I love the available shades; you get 8 to choose from
  • Shade match is pretty dead on
  • The formulation of the product is great; goes on light & has light coverage
  • Silky/dewy finish 
  • The price being $9 is pretty fair when compared to other drugstore brands


Cons:
The only con I have with this product is that it is SUPER oily after about an hour of wear. If you have combination or oily skin this is by far NOT the product for you, its better off with the ladies that have dry skin. I have some major oiliness around my nose and this product just didn’t work for me personally even setting it with a matte powder didn’t much help the issue sadly.

Overall, I think this product is great, if you have dry skin. But, in the future I hope they expand their line to help us ladies with major oily skin because I love their products. If you have dry skin and need a stick foundation this is one to try, but if you have oily skin run the other direction!

If you have tried this product, I would love to hear your thoughts, and how you loved/hated this productplease leave some comments!

{Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Drew Barrymore’s Company nor Wal-Mart, the product mentioned above was purchased by me for personal use, all thoughts & opinions herein are that of my own}

Much Love & Many Blessings, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...