Monday, December 09, 2013

Winter Rose Gold Eye...


Creating a winter rose gold eye is one of my favorite looks for this time of year. Unlike using a neon/bright pink that you would use for summer, I use more of a vintage rose pink or mauve. It looks very classy for a day look or depending on how deep your pink is can look very elegant for night. Today I made a trip just to my local Wal-Mart to look for a Christmas tree, I wasnt wearing anything fancy just my maroon leggings and a black top with boots. So, creating this eye was very simple yet pretty for daytime.


The products I used are as follows:
  • Boots NO7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eye Shadow in Nude {all over my eye to the brow}
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold {all over the eye base, I used 2 coats}
  • NYX Love in Paris Pallet in Let Them Eat Cake { used #6 on top of the gold, #4 in my crease, and #9 under my eye like a liner} these numbers are holding the pallet like a book.


Everything I used to create this look is from the drugstore, nothing was more than $8. The thing you have to be careful with most is the shades of pink you use, try for a more mauve color, and make sure your gold is a bright gold, not so tan. Once I finished my eyeshadow, I put on my mascara, I always use black, then I lined my waterline with Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow. It took me about 7 minutes total to create this eye. 

What are your favorite Winter Eye looks? Any suggestions for me to try?
Au Revoir, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...