Wednesday, January 22, 2014

10 Things I am Looking Forward To This Spring!


If you are anything like me you are completely ready for Spring. Where I live we have had some really nice days for it to be still dead winter. Today I want to share with you what I am looking forward to this Spring.

1. Sandals & Birkenstocks, I love these types of footwear for Spring. Shoes can really make an outfit.

2. Floral Dresses, well in my case anything floral will work. Over the past 2 years I have really grown to love floral prints and summer dresses period. They can be dressed up or down.

3. Picnics, my family loves taking picnics for lunch or early dinner. We live in a great area to do that and its something I am so ready to do again. Its simple and just nice to be out in the fresh air.

4. Hiking the trails, again we have the perfect area to do this, and there is nothing like being outdoors when its warm and sunny. The views are endless and you get that time to just get away.

5. Cold Stone Creamery, I love this ice cream shop. I am very addicted to the milkshakes, they are so good. I personally think this is the best chain ice cream I have ever had.

6. Flowers, I love the smell of fresh flowers, they are beneficial to your mood and just look beautiful.

7. My Birthday, of course I am excited for that every year. I love celebrating my birthday.

8. Sonia Kashuk's Spring 2014 Launch at Target. This happens sometime in March and I am so so excited because I love her cosmetics line. There are quite a few new products she is launching for us drugstore lovelies and I think it will be a huge hit. For More Information Check Out I'm A Beauty Geek {remember this is a Canadian blog so the prices will be different for the US}

9. Wine, I love wine! I am a huge fan of Red Electra Wine & Orange Electra Wine, these are around $13 a bottle at my local wine store and its AMAZING. If you like sweet wines these are the way to go, I am super picky and want my wine to taste fruity with no alcohol taste at all and these won me over!

10. Grilling. We grill out all year round, but there is something about grilling when its warm outside that just tastes like Spring...Nothing like steaks, juicy burgers, or kabobs. This year one of my goals is to try a grilled fish one thats not fishy of course. I tried my husbands cod and tilapia not long ago and really liked it. So hopefully I will find a grilled fish I like too.

I cannot wait until Spring. I am going to really be outside, tanning, and working out. I want to spend so much time outdoors with my hubby and little people. My biggest goal this year is to just be me, a wife, and mom; and that includes spending as much time with the people I love most.

What are you looking forward to this Spring?

Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...