Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Drugstore Newbies...


Today I chose to hit up my local Wal-Mart once I had dropped my 2 oldest loves off at school this morning. I didnt actually walk in expecting to find anything so grand however to my surprise, Wal-Mart has stepped up its game for 2014. I mean there are so many hair products out that are completely new, or just new lines that Wal-Mart is carrying. I was shocked at some of the lines I found, never expecting to see certain things. Here is what I found today...in no particular order.

1) Sinful Color Professional Texture Appliques in Fishnet & Lace- I dont use this brand for nail polish, I find that it just doesnt work well for me, however I love nail stickies, all of them and for just under $3 these are really nice. 

2) EcoTools Skin Perfecting For BB/CC Creams Brush with Bonus Eye Prep & Prime Brush for Eye Primer and Creams- I cannot even explain to you my infatuation with the EcoTools brushes, I love them. This is a neat little set for all those new products that have hit the market. This set is around $8

3) Sally Hansen Extra Strength Spray On Shower Off Hair Remover Spray- this is an amazing product that is new to me. I have to idea when this first launched because I have never seen it before, but my store had it on clearance so it must have been some time ago. This is around $8 normally but I got it for only $5. Full Review to come

4) Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Elevated Finish Spray Medium Hold Hair Spray flexible luminescent finish {I typed the whole bottle}...this is a new hair spray I seen. Its in a blue bottle with gold cap very simple yet pretty. I used this on my hair today and its amazing. I love the smell, and it doesnt make my hair crunchy but still holds it where I want it. Its in a aerosol bottle too not that plastic stuff of most hairsprays these days. Its around $10

5) Not Your Mothers Lock Luster Oil Treatment infused with Argan & Macadamia Oil- this one was a shocker for me to see on the shelves, great pic for Wal-Mart to start carrying. This brand is really nice. I used this product on my hair today and so far love it. The smell, its so lovely. I love the bottle too. Its around $5

6) Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel in Dark Brown- this is new to me, I just recently started taking an interest in my brows, you know filling them in and all. I found this and thought I'd give it a go, so far so good, Full Review to come. Its around $8

I would say that Wal-Mart has upped its game to compete with other stores of course but its now a great spot to grab some of those you dont see often products. I was completely shocked at all the new stuff from the brands so far for 2014, not to mention the new lines they have added. I will be reviewing in full some of these products for you guys in the near future. Enjoy your Tuesday!

What are you excited to see in your local drugstores? Have you tried any of these products yet?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...