Friday, January 31, 2014

Love-ology God.Love.Marriage.S*x. And the Never-Ending Story of Male and Female by John Mark Comer


First and foremost, do you see how appealing this book looks?! I don’t know if its just me because I am a woman or because I am a wife or even because I grew up in a non-Christian home but the title of this book just grabs me. I love the design of this book, a very light grey with black and bright pink writing, its modern looking.

Within these 293 pages of goodness you will find the true meaning of Love and the map that leads to a fulfilling marriage. As a woman, I feel like so many people today ignore the meaning of true love, saying it’s a fairytale, nobody really explains to the younger generations why its so important to follow what God says in the Bible about marriage and s*x, I will even go as far to say that its even left out the roles of men and women. Today people are so focused on looks and money they don’t really look at their future. There are so many people who constantly date without even thinking of their future, instead of pursuing someone as a possible husband or wife they look for a one night stand; they don’t really get to know a person before they marry and when life gets hard they throw in the towel. Real marriage and Love is not like that. When I got married and later my husband and I got saved, we were eager to know what God wanted for our marriage. I read a lot of books, read a lot of scriptures but never really found a blunt answer or explanation. I honestly wish this book had been written sooner! I highly suggest this book to young adults and couples who are really wanting to follow the right way of marriage and know the true meaning of love. This would even be a great book to use in churches for group studies. I am so grateful to have gotten to preview this book, its amazing.

If your interested in this book please pre-order a copy HERE

If you interested in know about the author please visit HERE

~Kristen~


{Disclaimer: I received this book for free in exchange for a honest review on my blog through Booksneeze. All thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...