Wednesday, January 01, 2014

My Best of Beauty Picks For 2013; Here are the products that WON in my search!

2013 held many many new things for all of us, some great while others just totally stunk up our life. I am one of you who is happy its finally over and thankfully can say God granted me to be able to see 2014! Today I want to share with you what became my FAVORITE products in 2013, the ones that literally have a safe place in my bathroom and on my vanity. Here are My Chosen Winners...



AVEENO PRODUCTS: This line really grew on me in 2013. I suffer from horrible redness from acne scars, and my face always looks like its on fire. I have used all the above products, and let me say that this line is my #1 for skincare. I never break out from these products, they have a light scent, and they aren't greasy like others I have tried. I love that its more on the natural side and makes my skin look and feel amazing! 




 


There you have it, my winners across the board. I love finding new products at the drugstores, and love my nicer shadow pallettes. I tried many new things in 2013, I am wondering if 2014's beauty releases will be just as good out there?!

What were your favorite products of 2013? 
Much Love & Many Blessings, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...