Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Simple Smoke & Midnight Eyes...

Today I wanted to do something fun with my makeup, I typically stick with neutral shades only using a small pop of color sometimes, today was a little different. I chose to use a beautiful deep grey & navy blue


What I Used:

1. L’Oreal Paris 12hr Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black {upper lashline only}

2.  Boots No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eyeshadow in Nude {all over lid up to brow}

3. American Beauty Luxury For Lids Eyeshadow Duo in #01 Double Cream-Light shade {all over lid up to brow}

4. Almay Eyeshadow Smoothies in #150 Smoke {crease}

5. Almay Eyeshadow Smoothies in #160 Midnight Sky {crease}

6. L’Oreal Paris Lash Out Butterfly Mascara in Blackest Black {Upper & Lower Lashes}







I think it turned out really nice. Its different but not too crazy for me, and not to showy either which I like. 

What are colors you like to try out from time to time? Any suggestions for me?

~Kristen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...