Wednesday, January 08, 2014

The Little Files...Casting Isaiah, Brought To You By Mom!



Today's little bit of humor comes from Isaiah. He is your typical 4 year old boy. He has a strong personality with a touch of humor to get you through your day with a smile on your face.

Here is the dialect between Isaiah and Me {Mom} in the car on our way home from picking up his siblings at school...

I'm is driving {of course, you don't want a 4 year old driving a car full of children}...I had went over a bump and apparently it caused Isaiah to spill his milk on himself.

Isaiah: Mom, I spilled my milk
Mom: Oh, I'm sorry, was it a lot?
Isaiah: No, its not a lot. Hey Mom, look, I am melting...is it ok if I melt in the car?
Mom: Your melting like the snowman huh?!
Isaiah: Yep, and when I melt I am going to go to Iceland and be a Ting{King}
Mom: Um ok, you do that, call me when you get there k?! I hear its really pretty and cold, you wont melt there. 
Isaiah: Mom, I cant melt betuz{because} I's a boy silly, its just my milk...

Now, where this came from I don't know, but I do know I love the minds of preschoolers, they are so interesting to talk to, and apparently they travel a lot...

AKristenc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...