Sunday, January 19, 2014

Whats On My Face {WOMF} Vol. 1

Woohoo, my first WOMF {What’s On My Face} post! Aren’t you thrilled too?! Lets get to it shall we?...




1. L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher
2. Covergirl tru Blend Foundation in shade m4
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser Treatment Corrector
4. Maybelline Dream Wonder powder in #40 Nude
5. Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
6. L’Oreal 12HR infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black {tight line}
7. Tarte Waterproof Shadow Stick in Mocha Berry {lower lash line}
8. L’Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Highlighter {inner corner}
9. Tarte Amazonian clay 12 Hour Blush in Empowered
10. Maybelline Master Hi-light Blush in #10 Nude
11. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown {Brows}
12. L’Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara in Blackest Black
13. Maybelline The Elixir in #080 Captivating Carnation



Well there you have it, this is what I have been wearing lately. Sorry there is no selfie, I currently don’t have a stand alone camera and use my cell phone {trust me you don’t want to see those}...Hopefully I can get a camera this year for my birthday and will be able to post better pictures of my stuff. I hope you guys enjoy the last bits of your Sunday!

What are you wearing on your face currently?

Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...