Friday, February 07, 2014

5 things for FRIDAY!


This week passed us by rather quickly. I have been so busy taking care of my little people, they have been out of school for 2 days due to snow, today was their first day back. I didn’t really do much today other than some small cleaning around the house, got ready and played with my 2 little boys. I did want to share however some things I am loving right now as its Friday!

1. Melting SNOW! I am so thrilled the massive amounts of snow are melting finally. I am so tired of looking at the snow because its gotten dirty and is no longer a constant sheet of white.

2. Coffee; I love my coffee. Lately though I have switched to drinking it at night around 7pm, it doesn’t affect me though. I like the warmth and the cozy smell, considering it’s the in the negatives here.

3. Watercolors- I am really loving watercolor art these days. I love seeing all the colors and the simplicity is really nice.

4. Reading- I have finally gotten back my love of reading these days. I am starting to find material to educate myself about my interests and to further the love I have of my blog. I have really loved going through the book called Kate Spade New York Things We Love. Its an amazing book. 


Grab a copy over HERE! Its a great book...
5. Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadows- I caught through the grapevine the NEW Spring 2014 collection hitting Target in March, and lately I have really dove into using these little drugstore gems. I have really loved using the Bed of Roses & Textured Mauve Palettes. I use them together to 
create endless looks, today was a favorite although I didn’t take a pic of it {my bad}…


Bed of Roses//Textured Mauve available at Target & target.com

What are you loving this week?


~Kristen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...