Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cozy Hugs Aromatherapy Slippers...


Aren’t these slippers the cutest things ever? I think so. I love lady bugs. These slippers are by Cozy Hugs, they are the Microwavable/Freezable Aromatherapy Slipper Critters. They are filled with Massaging Wheat & Lavender. Mine are a size M/L{8-10}. I picked these up in December while out Christmas shopping, I thought they were so cute and who can seriously pass up slippers that are not only microwavable but freezable? Not me. I got mine at Ross for only $10, a complete steal.

What I really love about these are that they are microwavable and freezable, there is a little Velcro seal on the bottom of each slipper that opens up and a rice pack comes out so you can either warm it in the microwave or freezer. They smell amazing, I love lavender anything and these are no exception. I love putting them on when my kids go to bed for about an hour while I am sitting on the sofa watching tv or catching up online. They warm my feet up and help me to relax after a hard day. The heat lasts a long time, and so does the cold if you put it in the freezer.

This is the first product of its kind that I have ever seen. I have seen many rice warming pads that are microwavable and freezable but never in slipper form. This is a fantastic product that I highly recommend for anyone who loves being able to relax their feet. During my research online, the place I have found you can purchase these are Bed Bath & Beyond, if you have one around you I highly suggest checking to see if they have any and give them a try.

Have you tried anything by Cozy Hugs?

~Kristen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...