Thursday, February 06, 2014

Shout Out: BookLook Bloggers!

Have you heard of BookLookBloggers {Formerly Booksneeze}? If you’re a blogger and love books then you should sign up. Its completely FREE. You get to choose a book, write a 200 word review on your blog and a consumer website, login to your account provide the links to the review and select another book! Nothing is better than being able to preview good wholesome books for free!

I signed up to BookLook Bloggers a few years ago, although I wasn’t really active at first over the past year I have became an active member, loving the book selections, the easiness of use of their website, and the wonderful customer service they provide.

You can also apply for their Gold Status which allows you to choose 2 books at a time for review, and get special access to future events. How awesome is that?

Screen Shot of BookLook Bloggers Website; Photo Linked to BookLook Bloggers
I find this an awesome resource for bloggers and readers alike. I love being able to check out whats new and provide a review for others out there who may be interested in a book, and get out an authors name! Its really worth checking out if you have never heard of it before! 

Enjoy your Thursday,
Kristen

{Disclaimer: I am not an employee, I was not asked to provide this review, I did not receive any kind of compensation for this review; all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...