Saturday, March 01, 2014

Eco Tools: 2 New To Me Brushes


Lets talk about some makeup brushes shall we?! I don’t know about you but when I find a good makeup brush I tend to stick with it for some time, and I really get my use out of it. A few years ago I was introduced to the Eco Tools brands of makeup brushes, what I noticed I loved upon first glance was the way they looked, natural yet easy to use and like they hold up well. My absolute favorite brush to date is the eye primer brush, I don’t use it for that however, I use it for doing my eyeshadow. A lot of women have all the crazy brushes they pull out for doing eyeshadow, and while I have them, I don’t gravitate to them or care to use 5 brushes for my eyeshadow. I love the fact this brush is small, fits well into my crease, and isn’t too big for what I want in a eyeshadow brush.

A few months ago I found out Eco Tools was bringing out a new little duo of brushes, it caught my eye on a few blogs and once I found it locally I had to give it a try. Included in the duo is a Eye Primer Brush and a Skin Perfecting Brush for use with BB/CC creams. What I really love about the Skin Perfecting Brush is that its angled, it will fit into those hard to reach places on your face like your eye area, nose corners, or mouth corners without having to use your fingers. The other thing I love about this brush is its perfect for use of cream blushes. I have 3 of these little gems and use them all the time for various makeup routines. Like the brands other brushes both of these brushes are really soft, easy to use, easy to clean, and work amazingly. I personally don’t see the point of purchasing high end makeup brushes when you can get super nice ones at the drugstore for a fraction of the cost, Eco Tools is one of the really nice drugstore brands that has a line that actually works!

You can find these brushes at your local drugstores, mass superstores, and online at Amazon.
Have you tried these brushes yet?

~Kristen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...