Thursday, March 13, 2014

Getting Ready For Spring: New Drugstore Buys Hair & Body!

Can you believe Spring is officially here in 7 days? On March 20th we can say its Spring for real! I am beyond excited, I love Spring, I love all the new things that happen and all the fun beauty products that hit the shelves along with new clothing!

Yesterday I had made a trip to grab a few things for around the house and the bathrooms, I decided to in some way switch up some body care items from the yummy winter scents to the fresh spring scents. I wanted to share with you what I picked up and what my first impressions are of these products…



L’Oreal Paris Oleo Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner: This is a new product my stores are carrying. I picked this up not thinking I would like it much, but I really loved the scent. Its not overpowering like other oil infused products, its smell fresh to me. The shampoo is a clear yellow and the conditioner is a creamy light yellow, both are thick in consistency. The bottle says its infused with 6 flower oils, very neat to me. I used this product yesterday and let me just say it was amazing. I really like these. They leave your hair smelling really good, easy to comb, and not greasy feeling. My hair actually felt clean, and healthy. I would say to give these a try if your interested in a drugstore product for your hair.

Degree Motionsense Deodorant & Anti-Perspirant in Daisy Fresh: I switched up to this brand about 2 months ago, I was in need of a new bottle and seen the Daisy Fresh scent, it smells really good, it almost reminds me gardenia scented things. The product overall works great too, I am a big sweater for some reason and this keeps me dry and fresh smelling all day and into the next. Great item to test out.

Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash: I love this brand of body washes, its been a favorite of mine for years. I seen the new scents they had on the shelves but honestly I am not digging any of them, too teenagery I think. I wish they would have done more scents for adults personally. Anyways, I picked up the Tahitian Renewal and loved the scent, its creamy and exfoliating all in one. Reminds me of some exotic island far away; its an older scent they carry but one of the best they carry.

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel: I have used this before and honestly I forgot about it. I like this because its not scented heavily if at all. Its claims to help prevent razor bumps and if you have sensitive skin, it’s a great product to try out. I think my legs break out less when I use this product. I so far really like it.

Puffs Plus Lotion Vicks: Ok, I have a confession here, I am addicted to these tissues. I have gone through 4 boxes in the past 2 weeks. I was sick to start but now I believe my allergies are kicking in. What I love about these is that they actually help you breathe, the vicks smell isn’t overpowering, and it lasts the whole box. I was a bit freaked out thinking that once you opened it the smell would go away, not true at all. This is the best tissue ever. If you have allergies or get head colds a lot in the Spring these are a great pick up, so far though hard to find, I bought mine at Wal-Mart.

There you have it, my first of the Spring purchases for this year. I am so ready for Spring and can barely contain myself. I am happy with all the above purchases, if you try any of these items out please share, I would love to hear your thoughts!

What are you trying out that is new for Spring? Any suggestions for me? 

Have a great Thursday!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...