Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hump Day Confessions! Linking Up With Vodka & Soda...

It’s Hump Day Y’all! I’m linking up with Vodka & Soda for my Hump Day Confessions, come over and check out the other lovely ladies who joined in on this weekly fun, or join in all the madness and share a link to your blog.

Let’s get started…

1.     I sometimes write a post and discuss looking fabulous while sitting in my pajamas not looking so fabulous. Yep it’s hypocritical and I really don’t care, I just have those days where looking fabulous is low on my list, but I still feel the need to build y’all up.


2.   I sometimes fall asleep with my makeup on; I admit it, it’s not good for the flesh but I am so lazy when it comes to a skincare routine, and some nights I am just too tired, so I wake up with ‘coon eyes instead and scare my kids!


3.  I occasionally go to Wal-Mart just to get a good laugh. ‘Come on like you have never done that. People these days just do not take much care in looking in the mirror upon heading out the door, I actually think I have seen aliens before shopping for groceries…just sayin.

4.   I have some serious lack of motivation when it comes to going to the gym. Seriously I can put together myself for anything else but the gym. If you have extra motivation and can spare some please do, I need it.



5.   Blogs, I follow too many I know, but I am hugely picky when it comes to whom I follow. I will not follow a blog if the blog doesn’t look good, if it looks like you don’t put any time into your blog design and make it nice not just the default settings on blogger I will not follow along no matter what you talk about. Sorry. Homeless looking blogs hurt my eyes.


6.   I despise MTV. I feel it has became equivalent to the scum of the earth. I used to watch this in high school, and now it’s only reality shows telling kids if they get pregnant that it will be ok, if you do anything wrong you will get a slap on the wrist, and that you must look like a model to have any value among your peers. What the heck happened to the music?


Ok, now it’s your turn. What are your Hump Day Confessions? Oh, and dont forget to read the other bloggers confessions over at Vodka & Soda!




Happy Hump Day, Kristen

10 comments:

  1. Homeless looking blogs--I die! That's seriously really funny. I don't have any extra gym motivation, but I find that making a schedule helps. But it only helps if you were raised catholic and have guilt by the buckets. Just me? Okay. hah! Thanks for thinking my blog was worth your follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great blog, and your welcome! Some blogs are homeless looking, the author may talk about good stuff but then the blog is just not good...invest in the blog!

      Delete
  2. I feel special since your following me! Hellll Yessss! :)

    Walmart people make my freakin' day!!!! :) They just also surprise me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wal-Mart is fantastic for laughs! I have seen some of the craziest things out there by just walking through Wal-Mart.

      Delete
  3. i totally judge a blog by the layout and font. if i can't see or read the font, i move on. these eyes are too old to be squinting! also, ad all over the place? no thanks; i came here to read your content, not the ads

    thanks for linking up!!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ads...AHHHH I hate adds, I wont put adds on my site, I hate them, I also hate those darn pop up things telling you to follow via RSS, they drive me nuts, I came to look at the post not get constant pop up things and adds swirling around my mouse...thanks for doing the linky its fun to meet other ladies!

      Delete
  4. Why is so damn hard to go to the gym?! I am with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think its a lot of work lol, I can find a million other things to do to take that hour up...however I do need to go and stop wasting the money to pay for something I am not using :/

      Delete
  5. Hahahah @ "homeless looking blogs" I'm the SAME way! I judge books by their covers... and I judge blogs by their layouts and the post previews from bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never watch MTV! It really is the bottom of the barrel. They don't even focus on music anymore, right? And I can't stand unsightly blogs either. If a person comments on mine, I might return the favor for a while but after then, no more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...