Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meet My New Jessica's!



Meet my new Jessica’s! I am so thrilled about these little loves being added to my collection for Spring; the first one you see is the mint green Bella Bow Clutch, I picked this one up for $13 at Ross, originally is was priced at $58 but since I never really shop department stores, I was thrilled to find this. Next is the coral pink Donna Bow Clutch, I picked this one up for $12 at Ross, it too at a department store was $58.

What I Love:
©    The colors; you cannot beat mint green and coral pink in a clutch
©    The bows; they are just the right touch of feminine for any girl out there
©    The size overall is great, it’s small enough to just carry around but large enough to be noticed
©    The feel, the material these are made of is really nice, they seem like they will last a long time without fraying or getting messed up in some way

What I Wish Was a Bit Different:
©    The size; I really wish they would be a bit taller which would give you a bit more room. As a mom I sometimes need something crazy in my oddly shaped in my purse/bag/clutch and these don’t really give that room.

Overall I am happy with my purchase, these will get a lot of use out of them, and they are so perfect for Spring & Summer. I am currently using the Bella Bow Clutch and so far so good.

What new bags have you added to your collection for Spring & Summer this year?


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...