Friday, March 28, 2014

My Most Fashionable Bracelet & A Little Early Birthday Haul...

Happy Friday Y’all {says this in head with Paula Dean accent}…I am so ready for the weekend! This week has been jam packed with all sorts of things, and on top of that I am ready to see my Main Squeeze, he’s worked late almost every single night this week {perks of starting a business}

So, my birthday is Monday, I will be 26. I feel a bit odd being that I am closer to 30 rather than 20. I honestly feel like I am like in my 40’s so I wonder how I will feel when I am actually in my 40’s. Anyways, I wanted to share a few of my early birthday goodies with you. Here we go.



This bracelet, it’s one of a kind, made by Miss Gaby Mae for her Momma. It’s of course pink, white, and green; looking fabulous for Spring. It stretches for those days when you’re hands are a bit swollen from sleeping in a odd position and can be worn in the shower, lastly it pretty much matches anything you wear for Spring. Gaby made me this bracelet after getting her some new bands, I got the first one made from that pack, it’s not really for my birthday but may as well be, plus it the most fashionable bracelet I own now, can’t beat a custom handmade bracelet by a 9 year old, not to mention its priceless.

Next up are some goodies I purchased with some Early Birthday Moolah, thankfully I didn’t spend it all {yet}



Weleda Indulgent Body Lotion Kit: this comes with 4 of their body lotions in sample sizes, it was I believe $4. I really like these small sized lotions to throw in my purse or sit on my vanity, and I have never tried these before so I thought I’d see what they are all about considering I have heard a lot about this brand. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Limited Edition Spring Collection: these are all 5 shades of pink, and the higher the number the better pigmentation the balm has. I fell in love with Baby Lips when they came out, and was thrilled to see a whole set of pinks! I snagged each one because they all cried on the shelves begging for a home…I’m impossible.

EOS Lip Balm in Blueberry: I actually hate blueberries, but not in a lip balm. I had to add this one to my collection for Spring.

Burt’s Bee’s Lip Shimmer in Apricot & Grapefruit: These are the 2 new ones in the line, I have the others, I am addicted to lip stuff period. These are great Spring colors and they smell really good too.

Dead Sea Essentials by Ahava in Comforting Vanilla: ok, these smell amazing enough to eat. I cannot wait to soak in the tub with these. I love the smell of vanilla to begin with so these being on clearance for under $5 was a steal for me!

Shea Moisture Olive & Green Tea Dead Sea Salt Moisturizing Soak: I have never tried this brand before although I have seen it many times, this was on clearance for under $4 so I snagged it up too. I love taking a nice relaxing bath and this will be a win.

2 Pairs of Earrings: I got these 2 pairs of earrings in the clearance section at Target. I love looking at the clearance jewelry and these were around $4 each, I thought they would be good every day earrings to add a bit of lovely to my outfits.

Now I have shared my Early Birthday goods with you, I will be sharing more once I get it of course. I am really curious what my Main Squeeze is doing this year, and my MIL has freaked me out with her choice this year not telling me of course but stating she thought of me while picking things out and that could be a good or bad thing {only kidding my MIL and I have a great relationship}

Have you tried any of these products I mentioned?

Have a great Friday Loves…Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...