Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Show: Chrisley Knows Best {My First Impression of This Show}


Oh my goodness you guys, I have waited for a month for this to come on tv, and last night the premiere was awesome. Chrisley Knows Best is one of the funniest shows I have watched in a long time. Todd Chrisley is the father of 5 and husband to Julie Chrisley; the show is about their family and his parenting skills. I have not laughed so hard at a show in so long, Todd is just awesome. The entire time I am watching the show all I see is my own husband when our kids get older. My favorite part was when Todd booted 17yo Chase’s car, that was just awesome. I wish more parents today would be like that. 

What I really love about this show is that although they are well off, their parenting skills are go way back. I love that he makes his kids work for what they have, and he is strict on his rules. Julie his wife is very down to earth, she backs him up, and gets many laughs from watching him get their kids in order. I am also so thrilled this is a new kind of reality show, its not what you would expect at all. I love the accents they have of the deep south, the way they take care of themselves, and just the down home humor they each have. Highly recommend this show!




Have you watched this show? What are your thoughts?

Have a awesome Wednesday….Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...