Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Spring Additions!

Spring is already showing her pretty face around these parts and with Spring comes a makeup overhaul for most of us out there. Little by little we browse those makeup isles at our favorite stores waiting for all the pretty pinks, corals, nudes, and of course the color of the year radiant orchid to hit those shelves so we can add some new items to our collections. Over the past few months a lot of brands have added quite a few new things for us to get our sticky paws on; so today I want to share what my paws have landed on with you.



©     Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Quads in PrimaBallerina & Island Dreams; both of these little quads are perfect for Spring however they will carry you into every season to come. Prima Ballerina is the Pink toned quad, and the other is Island Dreams. There are so many ways you can use these 8 colors that it is crazy. To be completely honest the quads by her are a staple in my collection, they are gorgeous, great quality, and perfect for my budget.
©     L’Oreal Paris Silkissime by Infallible Eye Liner in Highlighter; I have fell in love with this product. I use it on my lower lash line almost every day lately. I really love that it’s a very soft pink shade and it goes on like butter, so easy to use. I also love that it is completely wearable for Spring & Summer to give you that perfect eye for daytime looks.
©     Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Blush in Natural; this is a great light pink to kiss those cheeks for Spring. It goes on really well, it’s a blush you can build up, but one sweep gives you that wind kissed look. I really like the blue packaging, it looks modern.
©     Bobby Pins; I found these at the dollar tree in my area and they are GREAT. I have been pulling my bangs back with them all the time lately. I feel that a bobby pin is a great Spring staple, great for when the wind is blowing or when it’s a bit too warm for those yard sale mornings.
©     Eye Liner Smudge Brush; the one pictured is a brush my mom sent me a while back, I have no idea of the brand but love the design of it. I use this when I want to line my lower lash line with a  darker shade to smudge it out a bit and lighten up that area. I am not a big fan of dark lower eye liner, so this is a staple in for me all year.
©     Chapstick Mixstix in StrawberryBanana Smoothie & Lemon Berry Sorbet; ok, these have shown up in some places like 6 months+ ago with 3 options, however my local store only had a small display in the pharmacy with the 2 flavors above. I honestly LOVE these, I am a huge fan of natural lips in Springtime, I like just being able to smooch my love when I want too without giving him my lipstick, so I had to try these out. I will say these are a winner for me. I WILL get my hands on that 3rd flavor even if I have to order it, these are great for the purse, clutch, or diaper bagI love the flavors I got, and think these need to be a permanent by Chapstick, maybe mixing up the flavors for the seasonsgreat idea!
©     Nicole By OPI Oil To GoCuticle Oil; I am not a big fan of painting my nails, but I want my nails to look nice too. I found this in the nail polish isle and snagged it up for wintery nails. I love that I can just throw this in my bag and it not take up a huge amount of space or spill all over the place.

I am very pleased with what I have added so far, I think this is a nice little start to Spring. I am really excited to see what else is coming out for Spring/Summer 2014 from the drugstore brands, they have all stepped up their game lately to match those higher end brands!

Have you tried any of the items mentioned?
Have you added anything new for spring from the drugstore to your collection already?


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...