Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Has Arrived & Beautiful Sketches!

Happy Thursday Peeps! Guess what today is?! It’s the first day of Spring! I am so thrilled for the season that is upon us, not just because of the smell of hamburgers on the grill, or the extra sunshine, the ability to wear flats and flops, or even the fact that all the animals come out of hiding, but because there are some new things coming up on the blog. I have spent the past few weeks debating on what I want to change here, how to better serve you ladies, and what I really feel like talking about. I actually planned my blogging, yes I planned it out. I need to stay on top of things here. So without further ado here is today’s post, enjoy!

I decided that on Thursday’s I would share some Art/Illustrations with you guys from various artists across the web. If you follow me on Pinterest you know I pin a lot of art things and love love love watercolor and sketches. Today I am sharing some amazing art from My Closet in Sketches; feel free to click the blog name {it’s linked} and check out that site for your own, it’s beautiful and really interesting to read. I got lost checking out the older posts under sketches; very lost in my own world that my husband scared the fire out of me.

Photo Source:

Photo Source:

Photo Source:

What are you favorite types of art?


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...