Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Gift of Love; One Woman's Journey to Save a Life By Amy Clipston {A BookLook Review}


I am not even sure where to begin with this book; I have read many books throughout my life, but none like this one. The Gift of Love by Amy Clipston is one of the most heartwarming books I have ever picked up. Within the 219 pages are 34 chapters sharing the amazing story of Joe & Amy, the news, the waiting, and the celebration of renewed health.

The story really kept me intrigued because of my own family’s history with sickness, I remember everything like it was yesterday, I still think about that time in our lives where it was turned upside down by a simple doctor’s visit.

I love reading about other people’s experiences and outcomes whether they celebrate life on earth or eternal life in Heaven, it’s always an amazing story. Amy is no exception when she shares this wonderful story of how the fighting for her husband and her faith in God hold true until the end no matter their struggles as a couple and family.

I highly recommend this book for anyone, more importantly those who are facing an awful health issue. It’s a fantastic reminder of why donating blood and organs are so important to so many people each day. It also makes you step back and not take your own life for granted, so many people in life are in a harder place than you could be and we as humans forget that sometimes; not having internet or a cell phone is not as bad as facing the fact of a disease or cancer, your life is on the line then. I am so happy Amy & Joe shared their story for the world to hear and read. God worked amazing wonders in their lives and their family’s life along a bumpy road.

If you are interested in a copy of this book please visit HERE to purchase a copy.

{Disclaimer: I received this book for free from BookLook in exchange for a honest review on my blog; all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own.}


Happy Reading, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...