Thursday, March 27, 2014

ULTA Gel Eyeliner Pencils On Offer 2/$6, Hurry Over & Grab Some!

Today I want to share an amazing steal with you guys. If you have an ULTA nearby its worth checking out. Online they have their ULTA Gel Eyeliner Pencils on offer for 2/$6; that is a fantastic steal. I bought some of these right before Christmas and I got the more metal colors for Spring/Summer and I can say they are gorgeous and great quality. I honestly feel these compare to the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pencils and the L'Oreal Silkissime Eye Pencils in quality, they are smooth as butter going on and they last better than some other drugstore type brands. They have a total of 24 of these gems to choose from, and a description of each color for you too so you know what your getting! 

Have you tried these before? What did you think?

Happy Thursday, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...