Monday, April 21, 2014

5 Reasons to go Bare Faced!

Have you ever sat down and thought about literally being bare faced? I don’t mean just a trip out to grab something but literally for more than a day? If you’re a mom then I can bet you have; I can also bet you have just threw on some mascara, lip gloss, and called it put together…More often than not I fall into the bare faced look, mainly because I spend most of my days at home with my 5 and 2 year olds, don’t go anywhere, and don’t have visitors…my thoughts are why waste that makeup?! But, today I wanted to share some reasons why I like going bare faced every once in a while…



5 Reasons to go BARE FACED:

^            It gives skin a break: Wearing makeup all the time can be a bit of a job for your skin, giving it a break for a day or so let’s your skin just breathe and recoup, and you can always rub your eyes without causing mascara bombs.

^            Your face can tan: now that the weather is nice out, you can give your face a bit of a free tan while you’re taking a walk, driving, or just relaxing on a lounge chair outside. Go ahead and prep for summer.

^            It helps you love your natural given beauty: makeup is sometimes a mask to someone’s natural look, most people go too far then when the makeup is off they don’t look like their self; that is not what I feel makeup should do, it should just enhance your natural beauty.

^            MASK time: I love a good mask, and then off days when no makeup is around you can bet I will be doing a mask of some sort. Masks help rejuvenate the skin and help you feel better about your appearance overall; nothing wrong with some at home pampering!

^            Rekindles the love of all things pretty on your makeup counter; after not using your products for a day or so when you go back to using them you will love them all the more, you may want to try something new or focus on some products you haven’t used in while.

Overall, going Bare Faced is good for your mind, body, and soul; it’s completely rejuvenating and rekindling. I highly recommend trying this at least once a week, and if you can swing two days even better.




Do you ever go Bare Faced? What are your thoughts?


Stay Fresh, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...