Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog Design & I Have Joined In On Twitter!

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in really quick and let you know that I have changed my blog design a bitI was wondering what you guys think of it?

If you scroll down just under the picture of me on the right sidebar you will see my new custom blog buttons; I added a TWITTER button for you guys, so please hop on over there and follow me to just get glimpses and thoughts other than what I post here on the blog, and you can ask me questions and such over there too.

I hope you all like my new blog design, if you do follow me via Twitter that would be awesome I can’t wait to start talking to some of you and get to know you a bit better as well. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Friday night!

Stay Fresh, Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what it looked like before but I love how it looks now!!!!! So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...