Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Collective Mini Reviews...


Hi, today I come to you with a mini review of some odds and ends that I have been using for a while now and I’m loving.

First up I have FX Moroccan Moisture Healing Argan Oil Spray; I have been using this for a little over a month now, I really like it. The bottle will last forever, the price is great at under five bucks, it smells heavenly, and it doesn’t weigh my hair down. I think this is working really well on my hair so far, it’s really silky, smells good, I have less fly aways, and my hair looks healthier. (View Online)

Dead Sea Essentials by Ahava Soothing Chamomile Spa Facial Mud Mask; this mask I picked up at Target back over my birthday, it really is nice to use because it’s not as messy as others and you only wear it for 2 minutes before washing. I decided to wear mine for 15 minutes while I folded some laundry and the mud dried and did its magic on my face, once washed my face was so soft. I really like using this during the week when I am busy and don’t have a lot of pamper time going on. (View Online)

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Targeted Tone Corrector; this I hear about on YouTube and thought why not give it a try. I have really odd skin on my cheeks, they are always red and obviously years of sun exposure in the south didn’t help either. I have used this for about 2 months and so far I really like it. I can tell a difference in my face when I don’t wear makeup, it’s not as read and seems to be helping the tone of my skin overall. (View Online)

Weleda Everon Lip Balm; I picked this up while grocery shopping a while back. For some reason my lips seem to get really dry come springtime and I cannot stand it. I really like that this is a natural lip product because I would rather lick my lips with something natural on them than not. It smells like Vanilla and Roses, a great mix if you ask me. (View Online)

Vidal Sassoon The Octopus Clip 8ct Pack; I am not sure how you are on your lazy days but I am really lazy and fixing my hair is not on my priority list; having short, layered hair with bangs really becomes a problem when I want my bangs out of my face. I picked this up at my local Wal-Mart for around three bucks. I can say that these are really great at hold short straight fine hair back out of your face. I wear these almost every day from getting ready to washing my face at night they are great to have on hand. (View Online)

Earrings; I picked these up at Target a while ago, I have been loving them. They are studs and have tiny pink/green “diamonds” going around a much bigger frosted white “diamond” in the center. I think they are really cute for Spring/Summer. (I went through the 29 pages of earrings on the website and couldn’t find them, my store had them in stock, I am not sure what exactly they are called or whom they are by so I am not much help sorry!)

What have you been mini haulin’ lately?
Stay Fresh, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...