Thursday, April 24, 2014

Eyeshadows I'm Using More of This Spring!


Woohoo for Thursday, one more day until Friday and the weekend starts! I am beyond thrilled. My girl is having a sleepover with some of her girlie friend’s tomorrow night so my house will be packed with all things girly, so today I am being a total girl and sharing some of the eyeshadow palettes I am using more of this Spring. Let’s get started!


Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Bar Palette: This is a fantastic palette, I love the smell of the palette, its so amazing. Within this palette is a great mix of matte and shimmer shades, the Pink shade is called Bon Bon and I love it. 


Urban Decay Naked3 Palette: I love that this palette is a mix of Rosy Pink, Golds, and Purples. This is the all in one palette for Spring in my opinion and it needs to move its way onto my vanity asap. 


Tarte Aqualillies Palette LE: I got this palette I want to say in Summer 2013 and love it. I love the 2nd eyeshadow {L-R the one beside the dark brown} it is a gold color that is iridescent and is beautiful for Spring/Summer. This palette has 6 eyeshadows, a blush, bronzer, and highlighter; a fantastic all in one to throw in your bag.


Pixi Beauty Lucent Lid Light Eye Glow Cube: I got this last summer and fell in love with it. I love the shades it provides and the fact that its sold in a drugstore. I love love love it. The shades are perfect for blending into golds/pinks this Spring.


Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Quads in Island Dreams & Prima Ballerina: These are 2 of the 3 New Spring Eyeshadow Quads in the range sold at Target. I picked these up when they first hit shelves this year, and fell in love with them. They are so fantastic and for a drugstore range are of high quality. I love using the Prima Ballerina for daytime and Island Dreams for a night look. 

What eyeshadows are you pulling out for Spring/Summer this year?

Stay Fresh, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...