Thursday, April 10, 2014

God Is Just NOT Fair By: Jennifer Rothschild



How many times have you just stopped in your day and wanted to throw in a towel when it came to your faith because of a situation you’re in, a struggle in your marriage, a parenting struggle, and struggle with your personal faith?...Many, well for me that is the answer. I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted a true answer to a difficult question and been left with just standing there with no answer period. In this book Jennifer asks some tough questions and she backs the answers up with a biblical perspective and her own battle in life of overcoming blindness. I can say this is a fantastic book to anyone out there, whether they are Christian or Non Christian, this will answer those questions that cross your mind on a daily basis and better yet, it will leave you with a great answer. I am so happy to have been able to review this book, it’s one that will stay in my collection forever, and will be recommended to so many people out there. If you’re on the fence and asking those tough questions this book is for YOU!

Stay Fresh, Kristen

You can order a copy of this book HERE!


{Disclaimer: I received this book for free in exchange for a honest review on my blog from Book Look Bloggers; all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...