Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hump Day Confessions #4: Sleep, Budgets, & Nasty People


Whoop Whoop Happy Hump Day Y’all…I hope it’s an awesome one for you. As usual I am linking up with Vodka & Soda for some Hump Day confessions, be sure to check out her blog and read the other confessions too (:


#1 I NEED Sleep, I am longing for sleep...not just a nap either, I mean the drool and snoring kind. I have been blessed with the night owl syndrome where mornings are rough but nights are like a party for my body, I get way more done and honestly I am usually in a way better mood, or well that whole mood thing could be my lack of sleep. 


#2 My theory is More is Less; I know its Spring and getting all warm but seriously can we put some clothes on, more is really less here, which leads me to my next picture...


#3 YA NASTY; I will admit that I judge people by clothing, if I can see too much hun ya nasty, if you look like your from the trailer park club then I may not speak to you, sorry but first impressions mean a lot and every day your making a first impression to someone. 


#4 I admit I dont make wish lists anymore; I just dont. I feel like our likes and dislikes constantly change and by the time I have the money for what I want too many people have it so I move on most of the time. 


#5 Speaking of money, I hate budgets, I am horrible with money. It burns holes in my jeans before it even gets in my bank account. I am bad at spending the money before I actually have it. What can I say, I am woman!


#6 Yea I admit I love Olivia, and the team. I have been zoned into this dang show more often than not because DANG Netflix is taking too long on....{see below}


#7 My FAVORITE SHOW EVER; Orange Is The New Black, come'on season 2 already! I miss the inmates too much. 


#8 I LOVE being a stay at home mom...y'all can keep those fancy things that life brings with a paycheck, and well the stress and deadlines too. I like having pajama day, food fights, hot wheel races, and snuggly naps with my little people. It is definitely not what I thought it would be like but its an adventure for sure. 


#9 I am blaming Target for my budget issues, it gets me every single time. I wish I could live in this store. I may have to if I keep going to visit...you know pushing myself along to make a better choice...we'll see.


#10 Honestly I just thought this one was funny, I have nothing really for it but to say its TRUE...

Happy Hump Day Y'all...

Stay Fresh, Kristen

Dont forget to stop by Vodka & Soda to read what others are confessing today. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen!! Omg hilarious! I kind of judge people too on first impressions or by what their wearing. And by kind of I mean a lot , lol! I cant help it. #sorrynotsorry! haha and I love the last couple of photo's! Target is seriously hypnotizing and I will leave with a ton of Target goodness and broke of course. Ugghh so powerless, lol! ;)

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited for Season Two of Orange is the New Black. Did you read the book? Totally different but might hold you over!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...