Thursday, April 10, 2014

Parenting The Wholehearted Child By: Jeannie Cunnion {A Book Look Review}


Parenting, it’s a subject all its own. At some point in our lives we all become parents, we are blessed with these little beings who need us 24/7 for quite a few things. In our journey as our children grow so do we as parents; we all parent differently, what works for one may not another; same goes for our children. Within these 264 page book there are 4 parts that are divided into segments to help you along within the process. As a parent it’s hard to grasp that we fall short, children fall short, we are far from perfect.

Jeannie’s background gives this book a perfect balance of true education and the Christian spirit. I really love that she is true to beliefs and the word. This book is a wholesome take on the modern day view of parenting. I am so happy to have gotten a chance to read this book, and take from it the lessons to not only better my children but myself within my role as a parent. There is nothing more cherished than being a parent and having a great tool to help you along is just icing on the cake. I highly recommend this book to parents and parents to be.

Stay Fresh, Kristen

You can order a copy of this book HERE.


{Disclaimer: I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review from Book Look Bloggers; all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...