Friday, April 25, 2014

TMI Tag Blogger Edition!

Today I am doing the TMI Tag for you guys, you know so you can learn some more interesting things about me and my life. I decided that since this tag was originally made for the youtubers I would change a few questions along the way to make it more suitable for bloggers. So here you have the TMI Tag Blogger Edition. I hope you enjoy this tag and hearing my answers, please feel free to share a link in the comments if you decided to do this tag along with me, and if your still wanting answers at the end go ahead and launch them at me! Enjoy!


1: What are you wearing?
^          Currently sweats

2: Ever been in love?
^          Yes with my high school sweetheart who is my husband

3:
Worst date you have ever had?
^          the ones when the phone becomes the third party; I like to converse with the other person and when the phone comes out I lose interest and get annoyed for the rest of the time we’re out.

4:
How tall are you?
^          5 feet 4 inches

5:
How much do you weigh?
^          too much, I want to lose 50lbs within the year, sorry I am being a bit vague

6:
Any tattoos?
^          Nope, but I do plan to get some someday when I work up the courage

7:
Any piercings?
^          Yes, both ears are double pierced and my belly button is pierced although I never wear a ring in it anymore, and I have had my nosed pierced and now miss it

8:
OTP?
^          Lady Mary and Matthew of Downton Abbey; literally the only romance I really love

9:
Favorite shows?
^          Currently River Monsters, Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters, & Salem

10:
Favorite bands?
^          The Band Perry, Lady Antebellum, & Florida Georgia Linecountry bands

11:
Something you miss?
^          My mom, she lives all the way back in NC which is 1500 miles away from me

12:
Favorite song?
^          Pontoon by The Band Perry, it’s the perfect Spring/Summer song

13:
How old are you?
^          26

14:
Zodiac sign?
^          Aries

15:
What attracted you most to your significant other/spouse?
^          The fact he is very well mannered when it comes to a woman. He always opened doors, let me go first with anything, and brought me flowers.

16:
Favorite Quote?
^          Wherever you are be all thereJim Elliot

17:
Favorite actor?
^          Gemma Arterton she plays Gretel in the movie Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters

18:
Favorite color?
^          Pink

19:
Loud music or soft?
^          Depends on my mood, I like both at certain times

20:
Where do you go when you’re sad?
^          My bedroom

21:
How long does it take you to shower?
^          10-15 minutes

22:
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
^          an hour

23:
Ever been in a physical fight?
^          Nope, but close

24:
Turn on?
^          tall, dark, and mysterious which is my reference to my husband

25:
Turn off?
^          arrogance

26:
The reason I started Blogging?
^          to have an outlet to the world and “meet” new people

27:
Fears?
^          I watch too much tv to really answer this question, Law & Order SVU, thrillers, and well someone is always being robbed these days; and OH MY GAHHH Spiders, I hate spiders!

28:
Last thing that made you cry?
^          an argument I had with my husband, but only from frustration

29:
Last time you said you loved someone?
^          today when I dropped my kids off to school

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
^          Enlightened means: having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook
^          Matriarch means: a woman who is the head of a family or tribe

31:
Do you ever get mad at other bloggers?
^          Not really, I love to learn things from them and honestly we are all at different points in our lives and at different points in the world so I don’t see a reason to be mad at them.

32:
What are you currently reading?
^          Do magazines count? well really let’s just say I read a lot of magazines and the last one I read was US Weekly

33:
Last show you watched?
^          Rehab Addict on HGTV

34:
Last person you talked to?
^          My mother in law

35:
The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
^          Neighbors and really good friends

36:
Favorite food?
^          A Good Ole Burger and Fries

37:
Place you want to visit?
^          The UK Drugstore called Boots

38:
Last place you were?
^          My kids school when I picked them up today

39:
Are you a Sailor, meaning do you cuss?
^          Yea I can let some slip with the best of them but, I try to keep it clean on my blog and when I am in front of my kids.

40:
Last time you kissed someone?
^          today, the sweet faces of my kids

41:
Last time you were insulted?
^          Last weekend, long story but I really don’t like being told I don’t know what I am talking about, I think we all just have different opinions and ways of dealing with a situation, its not that I don't know what I am talking about its rather that you would handle a situation differently than me.

42:
Favorite flavor of sweet?
^          I am a chocolate junkie

43:
What instruments do you play?
^          None, I was in Chorus and my title was Soprano

44:
Favorite piece of jewelry?
^          Earrings all the way

45:
Last sport you played?
^          Soccer

46:
Last song you sang?
^          Shine by Florida Georgia Line

47:
Last time you were embarrassed?
^          The other day in a store my 4yo son decided to pass some and laugh, they were super loud and I really didn’t know what to do other than tell him to stop, but then I would laugh too so it totally defeated what I had said.

48:
Have you ever been robbed?
^          Yes, actually 2 years ago on Mothers Day someone broke into my car and stole my purse, luckily my hubs bought me a new one and most of what what stolen that I needed.

49:
Last time you hung out with anyone?
^          Today, my neighbor

50:
Who should answer these questions next?
^          Anyone who feels up to the challenge


What other Questions do you have for me? Throw some my way!


Stay Fresh, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...