Thursday, May 29, 2014

Budget Friendly Summer Fun For The Little People{Things I'm Dying To Try With My Babes}

YAY for Thursday, its one day closer to Friday(:  Today I want to share a few things I have been really wanting to try with my little people this coming Summer; they are already out of school and so its perfect timing in my book for some great outdoor play and easy fun for everyone.


//DIY Sprinkler// Look how neat this is, its made from a empty soda bottle and all you do is screw the hose on and enjoy, how simple?! This would be really fun hanging from our back deck...


//Shadow Puppet Show// this looks really neat and would be fun for a slumber party. I would let the kids do a show for us (:




//DIY Catapolt// this my boys would love, they already try to do this with original fork but I think this would be so much better and easier to use. 


//Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder// just a simple old toilet paper toll, peanut butter, bird seed, and a branch to put it on; my kids would love doing this and seeing some birds get it...


//Backyard River// This my boys would love



//Stick People// I am not sure where these came from, found them on pinterest, but they can be made with sticks, and paint...super easy and cute!


//Moon Dough// FUN, just plain FUN!


//Can Plants// these are so cute, just wash out some cans you use for meals and plant some plants in them with your little people.


//Ball Pool// my toddler would love this...

What are you really wanting to try out with you kids this summer?

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...