Thursday, May 22, 2014

Feature Your Blog This Summer FOR FREE!

Good afternoon lovelies, I hope all of you are having a wonderful Thursday, its one day closer to the weekend(:  

I wanted to go ahead and let you all know that I am offering to FEATURE YOUR BLOG THIS SUMMER on my blog sidebar, if you would like to share your blog with others this summer and maybe get a few more visitors, please just send me an e-mail or leave me a comment and I will place your blog info on my right sidebar for June, July, & August 2014...it’s a fun way to meet new people and help others get their own blogs out for FREE...



I hope to in some way help you along in your blogging journey, and best of all its FREE of charge, just plain kindness y’all! Happy Thursday(:

Stay Beautiful, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...