Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hump Day Confessions Round 10; Pizza, Snoring, & Anniversary Gifts


Its that time of week, you know, the one where we all share our dirty little secrets with you because we are humping along with Kathy and she makes it nearly impossible to not join in all the mid-week action...So lets get started!

//confession 1// I was lazy last night and ordered pizza from my FAVORITE place for dinner; it was healthier than most chains and tasted so much better too, and say if the kids got dinner they succeeded for the day. 



//confession 2// I have slept a total of 10 hours in the past 2 days; can you scream exhausted, or at least bring me a blanket and pillow and take my kids for a few weeks while I  catch up?!



//confession 3// My anniversary is a month away and I am overly excited, its not a huge marker anniversary but each anniversary is worth celebrating, especially since I lucked up with such a handsome man. 



//confession 4// My mom was talking about visiting again for a few weeks and I looked up plain ticket costs for her because I miss her that much...she can come stay forever and I would not mind. 



//confession 5// I spent a whole day Monday redoing my closet and after I got all the clothes back on the rod, an hour later it fell, I just stood there in shock...



//confession 6// I will make any excuse to visit Target; I had to return something to Ross due to it not fitting and yep I went straight to Target first; I walked around like I had never been in there before although it had only been a few days, don't judge!



//confession 7// I tried my best to stay awake and wait for my man to get home last night but come 11p.m. I was out; he got home around mid-night and don't think I even said hey; I admitted earlier I am exhausted. But I did want to see him, that just didn't happen.



//confession 8// I hate doing dishes more than laundry; I would rather deal with stinky boy clothes and man socks than ketchup on a plate in the sink. I am so glad technology has changed and we now have dishwashers.



//confession 9// I am such a softy when it comes sunrises. If you can get me up in the morning and I can see the sunrise you have won my niceness for the day. I love watching everything wake up especially in the Summer.



//confession 10// I really want some new clothes and a pair of wedges for the summer; I am secretly hoping my babe will bless me with such goodies since he already bought himself his own anniversary gift and then told me later...yep, he will see this at some point so I am lathering the guilt for good measure. 


Ok, I have shared all my dirty little secrets with you, its time you head over to Kathy's and be nosy to the rest of the ladies who linked up(:  Happy Hump Day Y'all!

 
                         

10 comments:

  1. my husband and i shop for ourselves and then we turn to each other and say "oh btw, you got me X, Y and Z for our anniversary/christmas/birthday. thanks, i love it!" LOL.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has never been ok with me stating to him what I want, he likes surprising me...thing is I already had his gift picked out and he blew that one with getting himself something...He's very welcome for his Early Anniversary Gift.

      Delete
  2. yay to pizza! and anniversaries! hope you get what you want as a pressie, i want some new wedges too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen so many cute wedges, and the thing is I hate heels, wedges are the next best thing for me, I like knowing theres more holding me up than a stick on the bottom of my shoe!

      Delete
  3. happy early anniversary
    yeah if the kids are fed and in bed at a decent hour I call that a win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am strict, they go to bed by 7:30pm every night unless we as a family are out; and thank you for the anniversary blessing(:

      Delete
  4. Hey Kristen! So funny, because every time I walk into Target I act like ive never been there before either lol! That place is amazing lol! Hope you get those wedges too!! ;) That's what I want too!! XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is like a Heaven on Earth kinda place, I always find something new lurking around. I tend to live in the clearance sections and love the shoes...they have added so many cute styles around those corners...I hope I get the wedges too, and some new clothes, no point in having cute shoes without the cute clothes to go with ;)

      Delete
  5. I have no room for a dishwasher so I do it all by hand. Ugh. My husband is a lazy shit who won't even put a plate IN THE SINK, let alone wash up. I think he thinks magic fairies do all the housework. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt have a dishwasher until 2010 when we moved into our house, before that it was all by hand and actually my hubby did them more often than I did, so I didnt have to complain about that. A Magic Fairy Maid would be awesome to have, I would pay a pretty penny for one these days with a hubby, 4 little people, and a dog lol.

      Delete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...