Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hump Day Confessions Round 8: Floors, Dogs, & Confusion


AHH, its Hump Day my favorite day of the week because I get to hump along with Kathy! I know your thrilled to see what all the ladies are taking about this week, so lets begin this amazingly awesome link-up shall we?!

#1 I hate wood floors; all you peeps who love them can have them, and sadly I am with you until our next house but then its carpet in bedrooms and living room. I have wood floors all upstairs in our house and they just attract dust/dirt and I literally hate cleaning them


#2 We don’t have AC; I think once Summer actually hits I am retreating to my basement. I don’t really understand why most homes in CO don’t have AC something about the weather being doable all year round, yea that’s a load of bull shizz, somebody don’t know what they are talking about.



#3 I have 2 stashes of chocolate around the house for what I call Mommy Energy, it’s a small thank you to myself.



#4 I have a pile of magazines on my table that haven’t been read yet; I am so behind on my reads y’all..



#5 I hate the noise a dog makes when it cleans itself; it’s like they have too much slobber in their mouth and sounds gross.



#6 I know more Disney Jr songs than I do adult songs; that’s just sad.



#7 I am so excited for How To Train Your Dragon 2 coming this summer; yep I will be right there with my kids watching it.



#8 When I go pick my kids up at school I watch every. single. person to see what they are wearing, sometimes I tell my mom because I talking on the phone to her and we have a great laugh about it.



#9 I hate 4 way stops; they obviously are useful but they confuse me to death, and apparently every other person who is stopped there, its like we all do little break checks to see who can first.



#10 I get the biggest laughs when I am at stoplights; you see so much of people, from picking their noses, to watching someone chew out another, or heck even the homeless people holding signs that say “too ugly to prostitute”true story, we had a guy stand near our Wal-Mart with that sign, always a good laugh.



Yep it’s time for that service, the one where you confess everything and then ask forgiveness; go ahead and link up with Kathy and read what the other girls are saying. Happy Hump Day!




Stay Beautiful, Kristen

25 comments:

  1. laughing at all of these. I love hardwoods though but its so generic no since everyone has them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, every house now has them, I only want it in the bedrooms and living room though, my kids cannot eat/drink in there rooms and we typically dont wear shoes around our house so I I think having that little bit of carpet would be ok...thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. My kids are wayyyyy too messy for carpet. Right now it's all tile so it's not so bad. And girl, here on Guam, I cannot go a day without AC! It's currently 88 degrees outside, and it's almost 4pm. Why do you think I hardly leave the office to eat lunch? Because I'd melt into a puddle just walking to my car, that's why!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea I couldnt go without AC there, I am from NC so moving here to this crazy weather was interesting, its not bad here until July usually.

      Delete
  3. hahahah that sign is hilarious. that's the one thing i miss about working downtown - the funny signs panhandlers have. this one guy had a new one each morning and he was so creative, i gave him money each time!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Todays excuse was something about having to pay for court, my thought was why are you paying for court?! I passed on that one, you did something wrong you pay for it...plus it didnt make me laugh...sigh

      Delete
  4. i hate the noise of dogs licking themselves too! i always make my dog stop haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our dog typically does this when its time for bed, so your trying to sleep and all you hear is her licking, we make her stop too, she shoulda done that mess out in the living room instead of sleeping...

      Delete
  5. haha love these - mommy energy! hilarious. we dont have wood floors, but we have laminate and while i love the look of them, bloody hell i hate cleaning them!! i clean them and 2 seconds later - 2 seconds!! - they are dirty. boo.
    i am excited for how to train your dragon 2 as well! haha and no kids here, lol.
    i love people watching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am right with ya on cleaning the floors, since we dont have AC my windows are open a lot and we get dust storms which cause some major dirt around here...I need a maid to clean them.

      Delete
    2. Oh wait Kathy has that guy friend whose really smart, she needs to put a fire under his butt on that whole robot thing she mentioned in one of her posts that cleaned...

      Delete
  6. Hey Kristen! Lol omgg your GIFS are hilarious! People do the weirdest things at the light hahah!! Too funny!! xo

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly at the light today I didnt see anything funny, no cars out...wth?!

      Delete
  7. I don't even remember subscribing to most of the magazines I get in the mail. So many unread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get the FREE magazines through raining hot coupons and I have so many that I forgot to read in the midst of my daily life so I think they are back from March to current and I need to get on it...I am missing something I bet...

      Delete
  8. I've lived in places that have wood floors and carpet, and honestly, I think I'd rather have wood floors. I don't even want to KNOW what kind of dirt stays in my carpet even after I vacuum! And carpet cleaning is so expensive!!

    I'm behind on all of my magazines too! There's a pile next to my bed that keeps getting bigger and bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have carpet in our basement since its finished and I clean it...takes a couple runs back and forth to change water but overall its pretty doable, but our next our house hopefully my kids will be a bit older and not so messy...{{hopefully}}

      Delete
  9. Wood floors, ugh. Our hallway is all wood and it sucks. I don't know where all the dirt and hair comes from. You'd expect myself and my husband to be bald the amount of hair that collects in the hall. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah, I completely agree, and the thing is we have a total of 6 people in our house and a dog, so I am about to go nuts with the dirt here..

      Delete
  10. All of these are so me, too lol. My pile of magazines have been sitting there for a couple months. I flipped through Lucky (I had a free subscription), determined I could not afford anything in there, and threw it in the recycling bin. My cat seems to wait till we want to go to sleep to lay on the bed and start loudly cleaning herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, I do the same thing with magazines, if I cannot afford anything in it, I wont really have much to do with it. I do like looking through them and finding looks I can recreate from cheaper items though.

      Delete
  11. lol I stash chocolate in my freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brianne, thats a great idea, I never thought of the freezer, but I have a huge Green bean can that is on my makeup armoire that I keep hershey kisses in for those late night chocolate urges...you know because 2am is the perfect time to sneak it without questions(:

      Delete
  12. hahahaha! I love that you have a secret stash of chocolate!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl I sure do, its in a large green bean can on makeup armoire...no little people can reach it and hubby doesnt know its there(: all mine!

      Delete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...