Friday, May 02, 2014

I Tried It Friday: Mexican Food & Air Fresheners

I love Pinterest, which if you follow me over there you already know. I am always looking for something new to try out or add to my home in some way, this week I have tried my hand at making 3 things and wanted to share them with you and my thoughts.



Red Cheese Enchiladas & Spanish Rice; Let me first just say WOW; I am so in love with these recipes. I am a huge lover of Mexican food, but I like the authentic Mexican food not the food at most restaurants today that serve “Mexican” food. All week I have craved some Mexican food but knowing how much it costs to take 6 people out to have dinner knew it wouldn’t be happening, so I decided to try 2 recipes via Lil Luna; both of these are super easy to make and the taste is so wonderfulyou must try this! 

Shout Out
Thank You Kristyn for sharing your Mom’s recipes with us, my family loved it so much and now this will be our in house favorite Mexican dish(:  It was amazing!

Next I wanted something to help my boys bathroom smell a little better but not like a girlI decided to try making a homemade air freshener, what I like about this is that it’s simple, doesn’t cost a fortune, and smells great. So far it’s working nicely in the boys’ bathroom. I chose to make Tangerine.



Here’s What You Do: add 2tbs to a glass jar(mason jar, baby food jar), add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, mix well, then cover with the lid; poke holes in the lid to allow the scent through, you can also use fabric and fasten with a rubber band or string. Make it as pretty as you want and place in a small area for use. (View Original Recipe Here)

Have you tried anything new lately?

Stay Fresh, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...