Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Top 5 Drugstore Shampoo's & Conditioner's...

How many times have you browsed those drugstore aisles looking for the perfect shampoo and conditioner for your hair? I can guess quite a few. Each year the hair care companies improve their products based on what women want for their hair, they add new ingredients, scents, and the like to all these pretty bottles of hair products which in the end leave us confused as to what to go with in the end.

Today I wanted to share My Top 5 Drugstore Shampoo’s & Conditioners with you, and why I really like them. Let’s get started!



#1 L’Oreal Paris Oleo Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner: This shampoo and conditioner retails for just under $6 in my local mass drugstore. I was skeptical with this one at first because of all the other shampoo’s and conditioner’s sitting on the shelf right beside this one; however I was nicely surprised in the end. I really loved the scent of these products, the texture of the shampoo is quite thick which I love, and afterwards my hair smells amazing and looks super healthy. No complaints. Here are the claims from the L'Oreal site:

#2 Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo & Conditioner: This little gem and I go way back to my middle school days, that was about 14 years ago. I remember using this in my huge bath tub and thinking that I could live off the smell it hypnotizes your senses with. This little gem always worked wonders on my hair, and for around $4 each you just cannot beat it. This is one of those old pros that is still kicking most drugstore shampoo/conditioner butts. Here are the claims from the Herbal Essences site:
 
#3 Aveeno Living Color Shampoo & Conditioner: I found this one some time ago at my local grocers, I thought I would give it a try since I love the Aveeno brand in general. I am happy that I did. This one gave my hair a refresh so to speak since I dye my hair, it kept my color vibrant, nourished my damage, and left my hair soft and smelling amazing for just under $6 a bottle. Here are the claims off the Aveeno site:

 #4 Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner: Ahh, who turns down coconut? I mean really, when I seen this and smelled it I almost died right there on the spot. This smells just like summer at the beach all in a bottle for your hair. I couldn’t turn down this one, and I can say I loved it. This one retails for just under $7 at my local stores, so it’s a bit more expensive for the size of bottle you get but it’s not really that bad considering the payoff to your hair. This one left my dyed hair so nourished and smelling amazing that I had to repurchase it. Here are the claims from the Organix site:


#5 Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion with Melon Essence Shampoo & Conditioner: This is my current little drugstore gem. I found this about 2 weeks and thought it smelled just amazing. I typically don’t use this brand because it used to leave my hair greasy but I am thinking they have changed some things because this one does not leave my hair that way, it leaves it smelling and feeling amazing for around $5 a bottle. Here are the claims from the Pantene site:


What are you favorite drugstore shampoo's & conditioner's? Do you suggest that I try any, if so, why?

Stay Beautiful, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...