Saturday, May 17, 2014

New Hair Color Under $20...

This week was a long week; and by long I mean very emotional and I needed a BIG pick me up in some way that wasn’t going to cost me a fortune. I have been debating doing my hair for a while now, I had let my roots come out a good 3-4 inches and was getting so tired of all the dark, so while at the store today I decided to stand and choose some options for getting my hair a different color.

What I Chose To Use:
- Color Oops Color Corrector: to remove the dark shade on my hair
- Revlon Colorsilk Hair Dye in shades 60 and 61 (both blondes) I used 
  first then followed it with 60

I decided to apply two shades of blonde once I had done the color corrector and what I was left with is a really pretty strawberry blonde, which I LOVE! I am so happy with my turnout and the total cost of this little pick me up was only 16 bucks; who can beat that?! 


Below is a photo but its Saturday night and I am not trying to get all ready for anything so I took a pic to just show the color of my hair off!


What do you think of my new color? Have you tried anything new with your hair lately? 
Stay Beautiful, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...