Friday, June 27, 2014

Get to Know Jesus; Get to Know Mary By Nancy I. Sanders {BookLook Review}


Get to Know Jesus by Nancy I. Sanders is a book designed for a young reader I would say elementary age, with beautiful pictures, interesting facts, and a very amazing story about the man who changed the world forever.

Features:
  • 12 easy to read chapters
  • 5 symbols: Scripture, Bible Hero, Eyewitness Account, Did You Know, and Word Bank
  • Glossary
  • Timeline of Jesus
  • Fun Images
  • Real Items featured, not everything is a drawing or cartoon
  • Glossy Pages
  • Appealing Cover




Get to Know Mary by Nancy I. Sanders is a book designed for a young reader I would say elementary age, with beautiful pictures, interesting facts, and a very amazing story line.

Features:
  • 12 easy to read chapters
  • 5 symbols: Scripture, Bible Hero, Eyewitness Account, Did You Know, and Word Bank
  • Glossary
  • Timeline of Jesus
  • Fun Images
  • Real Items featured, not everything is a drawing or cartoon
  • Glossy Pages
  • Appealing Cover


Overall, I honestly love these books! I have never seen such an amazing biography for kids based on the Bible. I am honestly blown away at how easy these are to read, how interesting the pictures are, and how educational they are for the young readers. My kids asked so many questions during these books, it was a wonderful time before bed and they learned instead of just pictured the story. I highly recommend these books to anyone who has school aged children; they are just perfect for them, and on top of that perfect for the beginning reader.

You can purchase these books on Amazon, Get to Know Jesus, Get to Know Mary

Are you a blogger? Like to read? Want to see new books before everyone else? Check out BookLook Bloggers, its Free!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...