Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Hump Day Confessions Round 11: With Michelle from Full House


Happy Hump Day Peeps, I am late today because I had to spend my morning in the dreaded Wal-Mart grabbing groceries, you know to feed these people who keep eating me out of house and home. As usual you know I am humping along with Kathy over at Vodka & Soda; enjoy your Hump Day and have a laugh!


//Confession 1// I don't know how many times I have repeated this to my boys this week especially my youngest. He finds it great to take our things and run off with them like taking his sisters shoes and dumping them in the toilet, or running off with his dads socks so he cant leave, or well taking my under garments so I cant even get dressed, not to mention he steals my chocolate stash and leaves the paper in my bed while I am in the shower! SIGH! 


//Confession 2// I am starting to think this is the issue, my kids complain about every single meal. I think I will let them go without next time.


//Confession 3// Its summer, I have a daughter, she has friends, they call my phone to talk to her...this is just how I am feeling at the moment, just like tossing my cell across the room! 


//Confession 4// This is how I feel when I see something new to me at the store, I get all freaking excited!


//Confession 5// This is my reaction when my kids ask if its time for a nap or bedtime...I need a break!


//Confession 6// Yea when Jim cleans up dinner, takes out the trash, gets the kids baths and to bed, I am feeling completely like this one here. Its one of the hottest things he can do these days.


//Confession 7// Yea I repeat this one too a million times a day because I am the mother of 3 boys and a girl!


//Confession 8// This is me right now, its nap-time in my house and I am going to take advantage! 

Happy Hump Day Y'all! Dont forget to go hump along with Kathy, she loves stalkers, and you may get a few more laughs for your afternoon!
   
 
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...